Welcome to Three Sixty Dentistry’s FAQ, we’ve collected some of the most common questions from our patients and listed them below with answers! If your question isn’t answered below, please contact us and we are happy to assist you with anything you need!
Where does the name Three Sixty Dentistry come from?
At Three Sixty Dentistry, our name holds a special meaning that reflects our approach to dental care. The name ‘Three Sixty’ is a nod to the full circle journey our founder, Dr. Brian Edwards, has taken in the field of dentistry.
Dr. Edwards began his educational journey right here, where our practice is now located, during his undergraduate years job shadowing. He’s come full circle, returning to where it all started for him. This connection to the community and this place is a source of inspiration for us.
Our name signifies more than just a return. It represents our commitment to seeing each patient as a whole person, not just a set of teeth. Dr. Edwards firmly believes that dental care should encompass a comprehensive view of one’s health and well-being. We look beyond the surface to understand your unique needs and provide continuous care that goes beyond routine checkups.
At Three Sixty Dentistry, our goal is to provide not only exceptional dental treatment but also a supportive and caring environment where you feel valued and understood.
We invite you to experience the difference at Three Sixty Dentistry and become a part of our dental family, where your health and well-being always come full circle.
Where are we located?
Visit Us at Our Convenient Location
23504 Lyons Ave, Suite 104, Santa Clarita, CA 91321
We’re delighted to welcome you to our dental practice located in the heart of Santa Clarita, CA. Our address is easy to find, and our friendly team is here to ensure your visit is comfortable and convenient. If you need any assistance with directions or have questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Does your schedule run on time?
Respect for Your Time, Every Time
At Three Sixty Dentistry we understand that your time is valuable. That’s why we take pride in our commitment to running on schedule and respecting your appointment time. We know that a prompt and efficient visit to the dentist is essential to your busy life. Our team works diligently to ensure that your appointments start on time, so you can plan your day with confidence. We believe that by respecting your time, we demonstrate our dedication to providing high-quality care and a positive experience.
Do you have early morning appointments?
Our dental office is here to serve you with convenient hours to accommodate your schedule. Starting Monday through Thursday, we open at 8:00 AM, making it easy for you to plan your dental appointments during the workweek.
Fridays, we open even earlier at 7:00 AM, ensuring that you have the flexibility to schedule your dental care before starting your day or heading into the weekend.
We understand the importance of accessibility and convenience when it comes to dental appointments, and our team provides you with quality care at times that work best for you. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment during our operating hours, please feel free to contact our office. We look forward to serving your dental needs.
Thank you for choosing Three Sixty Dentistry. We look forward to serving you with punctuality, professionalism, and a smile.
What is the Guided Biofilm therapy cleaning system?
Guided Biofilm Therapy (GBT) is an advanced approach to dental hygiene that focuses on the complete removal of dental biofilm (plaque) and the prevention of dental diseases, particularly periodontal (gum) disease and dental caries (cavities). GBT is a systematic and comprehensive method that utilizes innovative technology and techniques to provide thorough dental cleanings. It was developed by the Swiss dental company EMS (Electro Medical Systems).
1. Assessment: The dental professional assesses the patient’s oral health, identifying areas of plaque buildup and potential problem areas.
2. Stain Removal: Any extrinsic stains on the teeth are removed to enhance the overall appearance of the teeth.
3. Biofilm Removal: This is the core of GBT. It involves the use of advanced technologies, such as air polishing and ultrasonic scalers, to effectively and gently remove dental biofilm. Air polishing uses a mixture of water, air, and a specially formulated powder to remove biofilm and stains from teeth and soft tissues.
4. Tooth Polishing: After biofilm removal, the teeth are polished to create a smooth surface that is more resistant to future plaque buildup.
5. Fluoride Application: A fluoride treatment may be applied to strengthen the teeth and prevent cavities.
6. Personalized Oral Hygiene Plan: The dental professional develops a personalized oral hygiene plan for the patient, including recommendations for at-home care and future dental appointments.
Do you do dental implants?
While we don’t perform dental implant placements, we can certainly assist you with any restorative work you may need after the implant is placed. We specialize in dental restorations, which means we excel in restoring and enhancing the appearance and function of your natural teeth.
If you are interested in dental implants, we can refer you to a trusted oral surgeon or periodontist who specializes in implant procedures. They will be able to discuss the implant placement process, answer your questions, and work in conjunction with us to ensure you receive comprehensive and coordinated care.
Your oral health and satisfaction are our top priorities, and we’re here to help guide you to the most appropriate and qualified professionals for your specific needs. Please let us know how we can assist you further.
Do you do cosmetic dentistry?
We’re pleased to offer a comprehensive range of cosmetic dentistry services designed to help you achieve the smile of your dreams. Our skilled dental team is experienced in a variety of cosmetic treatments, including:
1. Veneers: Veneers are thin porcelain shells that can transform the appearance of your teeth, correcting issues like discoloration, gaps, and misalignment.
2. Crowns: Dental crowns are used to restore and enhance the shape, size, and strength of damaged or discolored teeth, giving them a natural look and feel.
3. Teeth Whitening: Our professional teeth whitening options can brighten your smile by several shades, effectively removing stains and discoloration.
4. Invisalign: Invisalign is a discreet and effective way to straighten your teeth using clear aligners, allowing you to achieve a straighter smile without the need for traditional braces.
5. Dental Bonding: Dental bonding is a versatile treatment that can repair chips, gaps, and minor imperfections in teeth, helping you achieve a more even and attractive smile.
We understand that a confident and beautiful smile is important to you, and we’re here to discuss your specific goals and recommend the best cosmetic solutions tailored to your needs. During your consultation, we’ll conduct a thorough assessment and work with you to create a customized treatment plan that aligns with your desires and fits your lifestyle.
If you have any questions, would like to explore these cosmetic dentistry options further, or wish to schedule a consultation, please don’t hesitate to contact our office. Your satisfaction and oral health are our top priorities, and we look forward to helping you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Do you provide sedation?
We want to ensure that your dental experience with us is as comfortable and anxiety-free as possible. To achieve this, we offer oral sedation as one of our options for patients who may feel nervous or anxious about dental procedures.
Oral sedation is a safe and effective way to help you relax during your visit. It involves taking a prescribed medication by mouth before your appointment, which will help you feel more at ease without causing you to lose consciousness. You’ll still be able to communicate with us during the procedure, but the anxiety and discomfort often associated with dental work will be significantly reduced.
Before recommending oral sedation, our team will conduct a thorough evaluation and discuss your concerns and medical history. We’ll tailor the sedation approach to your specific needs and monitor you closely throughout your treatment to ensure your safety and comfort.
If you have any questions or would like to explore the option of oral sedation for your upcoming appointment, please don’t hesitate to let us know. Your well-being is our top priority, and we’re here to make your visit as stress-free as possible.
Do you treat clenching and TMJ?
At our dental practice, we offer comprehensive solutions for patients experiencing TMJ discomfort or issues related to teeth clenching and grinding. These conditions can lead to pain, discomfort, and dental problems, and we’re here to help you find relief.
Botox for TMJ: We utilize Botox as a safe and effective treatment option to alleviate TMJ-related pain and muscle tension. Botox injections are strategically administered into the affected areas to relax the muscles responsible for jaw clenching and teeth grinding. This treatment can provide you with significant relief and improve your quality of life.
Nightguards: In addition to Botox, we also offer customized nightguards. These oral appliances are designed to be worn while you sleep and act as a protective barrier between your upper and lower teeth. Nightguards are highly effective in preventing further damage caused by clenching and grinding, and they can reduce muscle tension and pain associated with TMJ disorders.
We understand the impact that TMJ issues and clenching can have on your daily life and oral health. During your consultation, we will assess your specific condition, discuss your symptoms, and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan tailored to your needs.
If you have any questions, would like to explore these treatment options further, or are experiencing discomfort related to TMJ or clenching, please reach out to our office. Your comfort and well-being are our top priorities, and we’re dedicated to helping you achieve relief and optimal oral health.
Do you keep up with the latest technology?
Experience Modern Dentistry with Advanced Technology
At Three Sixty Dentistry we provide you with the highest standard of dental care. Our commitment to excellence includes staying at the forefront of dental technology. We proudly offer the latest advancements in dental technology, ensuring that your experience with us is efficient, precise, and comfortable.
Our state-of-the-art technology includes:
• Panorex and Digital X-Rays: We utilize advanced imaging techniques for comprehensive diagnosis and treatment planning, reducing radiation exposure and providing instant results.
• Itero Scanner: Say goodbye to traditional dental impressions. Our Itero scanner creates highly accurate digital impressions for a wide range of treatments, from Invisalign to crowns and bridges.
• Laser Technology for Periodontal Care: We use cutting-edge laser technology to provide minimally invasive and highly effective periodontal treatments, promoting faster healing and improved comfort.
• Guided Biofilm Therapy: Our commitment to your oral health extends to our hygiene practices. Guided Biofilm Therapy ensures thorough and gentle dental cleanings for a healthier, brighter smile.
• Paperless Charting: We’ve gone green! Our electronic charting system enhances accuracy and accessibility while reducing paper waste, streamlining your dental records.
Our investment in these technologies is an investment in your well-being. When you choose Three Sixty Dentistry, you’re choosing the future of dentistry – a future focused on your comfort, convenience, and the highest quality of care.
We look forward to welcoming you to our practice, where you can experience modern dentistry with a personal touch.
What dental insurance do you take?
Dental Care Tailored to Your Needs
At Three Sixty Dentistry, we’re committed to making dental care accessible and flexible for our patients. Here’s how we can assist you in getting the care you deserve:
PPO Plans Accepted: We are pleased to accept a wide range of PPO dental insurance plans. If you have a PPO plan, you can enjoy the benefits of comprehensive dental coverage while receiving quality care from our experienced team. Please note we may be out of network but will still bill your insurance.
No HMO Plans: At Three Sixty Dentistry we prioritize personalized, patient-focused care. For this reason, we do not participate in HMO dental insurance plans. We believe that this allows us to provide the individualized attention and top-tier service that our patients deserve.
In-House Membership Plan with Kleer Membership: We understand that not everyone has dental insurance. That’s why we’ve partnered with Kleer Membership to offer you an affordable in-house dental plan. With Kleer Membership, you can access essential preventive and restorative dental care at a reasonable cost. Our membership plan includes various benefits to help you maintain your oral health without breaking the bank.
Whether you have dental insurance or not, we’re here to assist you in achieving and maintaining a healthy smile. Our dedicated team is ready to answer your questions and provide guidance on the best payment options for your individual needs.